Our day at the pumpkin patch!!!

our little rocker

our little rocker
ROCK ON....

dance class

dance class
dancing princess with friends

Monday, August 6, 2007

MOLLY AND HER UNCLE AT DISNEY


hello everyone!!!!!!My good friend Susan started me on blogging so here it goes......but she knows what she is doing. I just use trial and error....My sister in law blogs too so I can't be left out....WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT A WEEK AGO THAT I GOT A SPOT IN NURSING SCHOOL........I AM SO EXCITED AND SCARED AND NERVOUS AND GIDDY AND SAD AND HAPPY BUT REALLY FEEL THIS IS WHERE I NEED TO BE IN MY LIFE!!!!! so to my brother, there is always law school for us if this doesnt work out.....bye for now and if you are reading this know i love ya........

4 comments:

Susan said...

I am thrilled that you have a blog too. I am a little obsessed with it right now. Yours looks great! I'll be checking it quite often- so, keep me entertained! This may be the only way we can communicate while you are busy in school. Your kiddos are beautiful!
Love, Susan

Carol said...

Your kiddos are indeed beautiful! The picture with all their faces is one to treasure! Congrats on nursing school. You are going to do great! Love ya, Carol

Via Zapata said...

Your kiddos are not exactly beautiful! Don't let anyone kid you! They are very average, but that is good for you and John. They do have beautiful personalities, I'll give you that. Maybe that is what everyone is referring to. Molly is cute and Kaden might possibly pull off the good looks but not yet, I'll keep you informed! Love, Uncle Keith

(LOL)

ldpg68 said...

PLEASE DISREGARD THE ABOVE POST FROM MY "BIG!!!!!!!!" BROTHER.OF COURSE HE IS JUST KIDDING AND IS PLANNING ON LEAVING THESE "BEAUTIFUL" CHILDREN HIS FORTUNE WHEN HE PASSES FROM THIS LIFE!!!! LDPG68